Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cut their hair short, wear shorts and boots (Part 39)...

Wife Beater Wednesdays

Since my Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos was all about the black man, I thought I'd continue the theme here. Few things are sexier than a fit, black man in a tight wifebeater....




POLT Listening to "Under Pressure" by Keane

The march to war hurt the economy. Larua reminded me a while ago that remember what was on the TV screens - she call me 'Geroge W' - 'George W.' I call her 'First Lady'. No, anyway - she said, we - said, march to war on our TV screens. - George W. Bush

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your taste in men.

Anonymous said...

The guy at the top is very cute. And yes, I too like it on the darker side. What is it about we Italo-Americans? Maybe I've got Sicilian roots.