Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where you used to take me, where the family jewels were hid...

I've seen a few episodes of "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels". I actually enjoyed the episodes I saw. It generally is kinda funny, to me anyway. Especially when they do the interviews, the family says the most hilarious things.

And then of course there's his son, Nick. Wowzers. Six foot, seven inches of nineteen year old hotness.






.....um, and yeah....there's other cast members too...I think....

POLT Listening to "Let Forever Be" by the Chemical Brothers

Don't pull that hair off! Don't pull that hair off! Don't pull-OUCH, Goddammit! - Polt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what I get for not watching trash TV. Damn he's sexy.

Ashly Star said...

That show is actually not too bad. My mom watches it so I've seen a few episodes at her house. I love the little interviews too. They are quite funny. And Nick is sooo cute. Then again, I love tall guys with dark hair. =)

Anonymous said...

Yes sir ree ..... he is a hot one for sure. Wish there were some shirtless pics!

Onanite

S said...

SIX FOOT SEVEN?

Tell me he's not gay.

My god I love tall brunette men. I dont care if Im old enough to be his mom, I dont care if he is 18 inches taller than I am, and in fact, that could be a bonus, I dont care if he is gay, bring him on.

Anonymous said...

oh cool... he is a mix like me... his father is from isreal and his mother is from newfoundland, while my father is from newfoundland, and my mother is from india!