Thursday, April 03, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 103)...

Once more, it's time for....


Okay, so some visitors came commented on my HNT theme of "Polt In The Bathroom", and they've been asking for a photo in a Ladies' Bathroom. Well, I thought that was a great idea, although it would take some planning, and a female accomplice. I do intend on trying to get one. In the meantime, I can give you a quasi-, pseudo-, Ladies' Bathroom shot.



This is Mama Polt's bathroom, taken by me when I was sitting on the toilet.

A few things:
1) Mama Polt IS a lady, so technically, this IS a Lady's Bathroom, although I don't think it's what most people were thinking.
2) I didn't realize until just as I was gonna do this post that I'm not actually IN the photo anywhere....but let's not quibble, I can still use it as a HNT right?
And 3) If anyone's wondering, it's really best not to ask why I have my camera with me when I'm sitting on the toilet.

To see what other's have done this week, go here.

POLT Listening to "Losing My Religion" by R.E.M.

I'm occasionally reading, I want you to know, in the second term. - George W. Bush

12 comments:

Vixen said...

LOL

happyHNT!

Julie said...

I was going to ask question #3, but I will refrain.

S said...

OK But this is sortof cheating because you didnt have to sneak, there was no female accomplice, and I am sure your mom is going to kill you for not hiding the raggedy towel there...but, hey, we all have a few of the raggedy towels dont we?

Happy HNT Polty!

Stephen R. said...

Camera in the bathroom. I knew you were a kinky boy! I love it!! :)

MarcelloNYC said...

LOL!

Why do you always have you camera in Il Bano!

HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

I won't even mention how many of my HNT pictures came from inside a bathroom. If people only knew... hehe. Although mine are usually after a shower and blow drying session but still... *shrug* Happy HNT Polt!

- said...

tee*hee*hee....

i kept trying to click this photo to see if you'd be in it and then i actually read #2 again slowly (lol)

i am such a dork!

dont tell anyone but i confess i've also taken some pix in restrooms b4 w/ frenz of mine. ok so maybe not @ the same angle as you're seated in. *lol but still ... yah. the idea is kinda mostly the same ; ) happy hnt!! ; )

rob said...

Cameras in public toilets can cause problems.

Has Letterman used that Bushism yet?

HHNT

Blissfully Wed said...

Pretty bathroom. ;)

Listening to R.E.M. here as well. I love their new one. It's so short but so awesome!

Lapis Ruber said...

I am prepared to believe that you were at least Half-Naked while taking this photo. :-) Happy HNT.

Ryan said...

haha cool hhnt!

Unknown said...

LOL! I was going to ask about number 3 - but never mind! HHNT!