Tuesday, April 29, 2008

For the Bible tells me so...

Yes, this surprised me too!

You know the Bible 77%!

Wow! You are truly a student of the Bible! Some of the questions were difficult, but they didn't slow you down! You know the books, the characters, the events . . . Very impressive!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes



A number of them I had to guess at, but I was surprised at how many I did know.

And somehow, I didn't spontaneously combust while taking the quiz! Who knew?

POLT Listening to "Bitchin' Camaro" by The Dead Milkmen

It's a hundred and six blocks to Mac, I've got a full bladder, half a mind where I'm going, it's Tuesday and I'm wearing sunglasses! - Bloo, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only got a 74% but that's only because I actually studied the Bible 25 years ago in the Catholic high school I was attending.

But I bet the Christian Fundies would score far lower. I know that my father would.

Anonymous said...

I got 93%..... guess I am a Bible geek.


Onanite

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW, I am an atheist. :)