Thursday, April 17, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 105)...

Its time once more for....



Kids, one day last week, Friday i think, the temps actually reached 80 degrees! Personally, I hate heat. Anything over 80, and its too much for me. I'd prefer it never get higher than 80...and then only in the middle of August.

But the nice thing about heat is that all the cute boys take advantage of it, and wear shorts and take off their shirts, walking around flashing their hot sexy chests, usually, because of the heat, they're hot and sweaty....and most of them muscular and riped....with abs for days...

Okay..., sorry, I'm back. At any rate, it was warm this particular day, so I for the first time this year, broke out the shorts and worn them outside. I was showing off my pale-as-the-belly-of-a--whale legs.


I just wish there was standing beside me, a young man, with his shirt off, displaying his hot, sweaty, muscular chest............

POLT Listening to the silence in my apartment

"You started without me." "I finished without you. You were late." - Lt. Torres, Star Trek Voyager

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm First!?! First to behold bare TOES?!!!

Nice legs Polt! HHNT!

Vixen said...

Cool shorts :)

happyHNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Holy cow! Time for shorts! :)

Happy HNT--you have me giddy for spring in my part of the country.

MarcelloNYC said...

I could not agree more; thank God for spring.

Do you go commando in those cami's?

HNNT!

- said...

i LUV pale! cause i am too! ; ) cause i'm afraid of the sun & gettin skin cancer is why. i'm a baby like that. yep, its true. i really am. ; D

enjoy a very happy hot & sweaty hnt! ; ) i luv your camo shorts. i LUV camo everything actually

exile said...

damn, you need to get some sun burn on those legs

Blissfully Wed said...

I know what you mean. It's the college girls around here who no longer don long coats but pretty little summer dresses.

Yay to warmer weather!

Ashly Star said...

I wish there was a young man standing next to you in this very picture of that description... err, huh? Yeah.

Love the camo shorts, cute! Happy HNT!

Bunny said...

You have nice legs! Warmer weather is good, but like you said, not too warm.

HHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

Your legs dont look that pale, or maybe I am just used to looking at my own pale skin! Happy HNT

Ms SD

Lapis Ruber said...

Won't belong before they are brown, but watch out for tanlines on your feet :-) Happy HNT.

Jason said...

I agree with you about the heat, although I don't really know fareinheit, but I got the idea.

ENjoy the weather HHNT

Stealth said...

nice toesies!!

Anonymous said...

ah spring ... so many bodies, so little time.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I think that is why I love spring/summer so much. There's just so much eye candy out there.

lime said...

maybe pale, but nice calves. i haven't broken out shorts yet but i have shed my socks when i don my birkenstocks.

S said...

Happy Spring, Uncle Polty.

What? No bathroom?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for summertime, I hate the heat also, but we have low humidity here in this part of the country so it really isn't too bad. And oh yes the views..... yum!

Onanite