Saturday, April 19, 2008

We took a highway full of black top roadkill...

As I drove home from work today I noticed in four seperate places, rabbit roadkill. Poor little bunnies had been hit by vehicles and were now nothing more than carrior. I don't recall seeing any rabbits as roadkill so far this year, and then today, I saw four in one trip home?

This just seemed to big a coincidence to me. So I thought about it, and pondered it, and then it came to me. Rabbits, cute, sweet, naive lil' bunny rabbits, and very suceptible to manipulation, and, because they're stupid, lovely and cuddly, but stupid nonetheless, they can easily be persuaded to do things. Things like run out in front of a vehicle for the amusement of others.

But who could be so dastardly, so evil, so uncaring as to convince innocent little bunny rabbits to get themselves killed? Isn't is obvious?

It's the squirrels! We ALL know what they're like. And if you need further proof of their devious, satanic demeanors, check HERE and HERE. That oughtta be all the proof you need. Damn squirrels.

POLT Listening to "Where's Your Head At?" by Basement Jaxx

If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator. - George W. Bush

No comments: