Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You're either standing in the shoes, of a genius or a fool...

You have a Sexual IQ of 160



When it comes to sex, you are a super genius. You have had a lot of experience, and sex interests you so you know a lot about it. You pride yourself on being a source of information and guidance to all of your friends.

'What is your Sexual IQ?' at QuizUniverse.com
***************************************************
Found this on http://stephenrader.blogspot.com/. I don't know what the scale is, but 160 points, and being called a super genius of sex is all I need to hear.

Yes, I AM da man!

POLT Listening to Countdown With Keith Olberman

Spongebob Squarepants will start airing in China in December, so millions of factory workers can finally know what the hell they are making. - Tina Fey, Weekend Update, SNL

1 comment:

Stephen R. said...

Teach me, baby! Teach me!!