Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Another night time bird on the wing...

Last year, I found several seasons of the West Wing on DVD for like $20 each! I couldn't turn them down and bought all the seasons I hadn't yet bought. And they sat on a shelf. Until this weekend.

I decided, Monday, to open up Season 1 and watch them, in order. And so I have. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and today I watched several episodes each day. And I gotta tell ya, it is some IMPRESSIVE TV viewing. The writing is outstanding, and rightly received several awards. Its just amazing, the banter between the characters.


I saw all the episodes as they aired. I watched each episode, probably three to four other times in reruns on Bravo over the last few years. But watching each episode back to back just shows how great the show is. I know it faltered a bit near the end, but now, in the first season, everything rocks!

I can't wait to get back to it each day, actually.

POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olbermann"

Brtiney Spears was singing, but I had trouble figuring out what she was singing about because Britney CAN'T SING! - Lewis Black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite shows ever. I'll have to buy them and watch them again.

Onanite