Monday, July 21, 2008

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 156)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

Well, kids, this is the 3rd Anniversary of Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos! It's the first daily feature I incorporated at the Palace, starting barely a month after I started the blog itself. You can find the very first one, in all its little humbleness, here.

I've decided to commemorate this occasion by having this week's theme be: Threesomes! No, not sexual threesomes, unfortunately. Just photos of THREE hot shirtless guys for you all to enjoy. All kinds of guys.

I got Guys In Caps:


Guys In Shades:


Guys Wearing Necklaces:


Guys Drinking Beer:


And Guys With ALL Of The Above:

(I'm fairly certain these Guidos are right outta Jersey. Just sayin...)

I got Guys In The Desert:


And Guys By The Water:

Throwing signs, fishing, and...just looking good.

I got Guys In Shorts:


Guys In Jeans:


And Guys (all blonde) in Khakis:


I got Guys With Cowboy Hats Up On Their Heads:


And Guy Saggin' Low Around Their Waists:

(Some with their shirts up, some with their shirts off)

I got Guys With Hot Abs:


(Some with their shirts up, some with their shirts off)

I got Guys In Various States Of Non-Shirtitude:

(shirt up, shirt open, shirt off)

I got Guys That Are Asians:


Guys That Are Blacks:


And Guys In Three Different Hues:

(white, tan, and pale)

I got Guys So NOT Differnt, They're Identical:


I got Guys At The Beach:


Guys Fishing:


Guys At A Game:


Guys At A Concert Singing:


And Guys At An Oil Wrestling Competition:

(Waiting to compete no less)

Of course, I got Guys That Are Models:





And I got Guys In Bed:


Just in case anyone is wondering, that's 90 Hot Shirtless Guys total today, not including any residual ones that may be lurking in the backgrounds. And if I could, I'd join each and every one of them in a situation like in the last photo above. I'd do that because, simply put, I am a whore.

Hope you enjoyed the views. Keep coming back, there's plenty more where they came from.

POLT Listening to "Ava Adore" by The Smashing Pumpkins

No matter how old she is, a mother watches her middle-aged kids for signs of improvement.

1 comment:

Q said...

so hot...Happy Anniversary!