Friday, July 25, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 34)...

55 Fiction Fridays

I’ve got a new toy.
I can’t play with it as often,
Or for as long as I’d like,
But all the play is no-strings attached.
And it is indeed fun to play with.
This is a close approximation of my new toy,
not exact, but close enough.


See why I like playing with it?


POLT Listening to "Pyscho Killer" by The Talking Heads


Since the trees here apparently want to eat us, shoot-first-ask-questions-later is the norm when it come to the shrubbery. - Iceman, X-men First Class #3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see how this would lead to extended playtime...

S said...

My my you do have a new toy, dont you?
Have fun Polt!
I played BTW!

Have a good weekend.

G-Man said...

Polt, Polt, Polt, Boys will be Boys!!
Wonderful imagry in your 55 son, Great Job! It's always a pleasure to see your whimsical mind at work. Thanks for playing and visiting, have a GREAT Week-End..G

Mona said...

new toys are always exciting to have...until they get old or when another ones arrive. Play Safe...following all the safety rules! good Luck! Enjoy! :)

smarmoofus said...

I need a new toy! Ahem. Well... a better one than what found me last week. I want a new good toy. Like yours. Sort of.

*glances up* *giggle* Mona has good advice. Always follow the safety advisories.

Have fun!
-smarmoofus