Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 104)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

Seven Deadly Sins Edition
1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for? Geez, who HAVEN'T I lusted for?
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton? Swedish Fish. I can eat them until I get sick to my stomach. Also, anything that Mama Polt cooks, I generally have to have at least seconds, maybe thirds, and then get to full and fell sick.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for? See question #1.
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth? Wake up at 11:00 or so, get on the computer for a few hours, shower, read a bit, maybe watch a movie, get back on the computer, go to bed late. Sounds like most of my weekend days...
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone. I have never thrown a punch at another person in my life. I have however verbally brought people to tears a few times.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why? I envy those underwear models that have the bodies like they're been sculpted from marble, because I don't. I envy those that have enough money so that they don't HAVE to work, because I don't. I envy those writers that have successfully published books, because I haven't.
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of? I'm sure there have been times I've had to swallow my pride, I just don't remember any. I try to forget unpleasantness, you know. I'm proud that I have a college degree. I'm proud that I have a job doing something that I, generally, love. I'm proud of the work I do there, to help others. I'm proud that I have a large circle of friends and family.

POLT Listening to "Bend And Break" by Keane Oil: 135.98 (-5.57); Gas: 4.00 (+.01)

Beware of all new enterprises that require new clothes. - Henry Thoreau

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Ditto on #6, the peeps with $$$. Not so much the underwear models, because I think most female underwear models are much, much too skinny. I don't want to be that skinny - just skinnier.

Happy TMI!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Oh yes, those with perfectly sculpted bodies... *envy*

Even more so? Those with the bodies that don't *have* to work out or watch what they eat. *envy,envy*

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Your weekend sounds much like mine (with the addition of hours and hours of infomercials...curses to you, GTXpress101, Cindy Crawford, Susan Lucci!)

I'd never heard of the Swedish Fish. Those look like a tasty treat (Googled)!

Kittie Kate said...

I LOVE Swedish fish!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too with number 6! Great answer to number 1 as well! I guess that's the way it is as a guy.