Tuesday, July 08, 2008

'Car wash, free balloons', he's a clown...

Why is it, when I take my car to the carwash, I NEVER see anything like this?







No naked guys. No guys in Speedos. Not even the sexy guy in briefs sitting petulently in the soapy carwash water on the ground, like he's too good to be washing a car (although not too good to be sitting on the ground in soapy carwash water) hell, even THAT would be an improvement.

Course, I guess taking my car to a do-it-yourself carwash might have something to do with it.....

....ain't no one alive that wants to see me washing my car in the nude or a Speedo.

POLT Listening to "Under Pressure" by Keane

A chat with you and somehow death loses its sting. - Black Adder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm mmm, this one is packin':
http://bp2.blogger.com/_3kbDb4568EE/SHQRszcdvnI/AAAAAAAAG70/WmeQJvS9wyw/s1600-h/car+wash+speedo2s.jpg

Anonymous said...

RE: Mr Sitting Petulantly...Ha Ha!! Funny description/crack Ray up...

Anonymous said...

I'll drive a hundred miles for a naked car wash!

Onanite