Sunday, July 06, 2008

For you tonight, lit the candles, put down the shades...

I like candles. I've always liked having one burning in my house. Especially if they're scented. I have a scented candle in my kitchen, living room and bedroom, all different scents. There's a room between each of those rooms, so the scents don't overwhelm one another. It's very pleasant.

I have discovered, though, my all time favorite new scented candle. And I got it at Wal-Mart of all places! It's called "Fresh Cotton" and it smells just like your bedsheets right after your take them out of the dryer.



Mmmm, cottoney freshness! I've bought enough so when they current candles I have going are done, I have enough for the three rooms to each have their own "Fresh Cotton". Then, my whole apartment will be smelling of freshly laundered bedsheets!!!

...could that be an aphrodisiac, perhaps? Or just overtly suggestive? Either way works for me.

POLT Listening to "More Human Than Human" by White Zombie

You're going straight into the Army where you'll go to America's new quagmire. Where will it be? North Korea? Iran? Who knows with Captain Kooky Bananas in charge! - Homer, The Simpsons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds pleasant. I like warm fuzzy smells.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I'm not a candle type at all. Keyron is though so he's in charge of that. I love the vanilla scented candles.