Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 105)...

TMI TUesdays

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek) I don’t think I was known as anything. I went to elementary school with kids from one side of town, and then because of stupid divisions of schools, I went to Middle School with all the kids from the other side of town. When I reached high school, me and four other people in the same circumstance knew everybody, and got along with them all. I didn’t really belong to any one group, but could fit into most any of the groups cause I knew people in every group. I was business editor of the Yearbook, so I guess that’s what I was known as.
2. What were you really? No really, that’s it. Maybe something of a geek too, cause of my love of comic book and Star Trek, but I wasn’t made fun of for it.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Worry less about what people think of you and just DO it. Have fun. And, honestly, there’s more gay guys in your school than you. Look for them. (yeah that’s more than one, but I was pretty un-worldly at 16)
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be? Any and every single gym class. Hated them all each and every one. Freaking waste of time.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did? Well there were several members of the wrestling, soccer, basketball and track teams I would have loved to date…and more. I didn’t really have a need to date, cause I had a wide circle of friends, male and female, so that took care of my social needs. And I had a regular fuckbuddy that took care of those needs.
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit. Junior prom I wore a black tux with red tie and cumberbund (and looked pretty sharp, thank you very much). Senior Prom I wore a light gray tux with pink tie and cumberbund…damn stupid looking thing. Course, I really like my Junior Prom date. Hated my Senior Prom date…with a passion. Still do. Screwed her younger brother about 10 years ago though. That was pretty sweet.

POLT Listening to "Sunlight In The Rain" by Kelli Ali

I was like: am I gay? Am I straight? And then I realized, I'm just slutty. - Margaret Cho

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I skipped both my proms. Went to my then girlfriends/wife's prom.

I will say this, the marriage didn't last all that long. But the fact that you screwed your senior prom dates brother, that's fucking priceless!