Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Trouble with four days of stubble, we are...

Late this afternoon, I wanted to tell something a co-worker. I go to the office where she works and there's other people working in there so I go to her desk, lean down and start to whisper what I need in her ear.

I don't get very far before she pulls away and says, loudly, "Okay, you need to back and tell me from a distance because you're stubble is rubbing my ear and it's making my nipples hard."

Dead silence in the room. Crickets. Cue the Awkward Robot.

What can one do in that circumstance but just turn around and leave the room?

Is that sexual harassment? A hostile work enviornment? Or should I just be flattered my stubble-rubbing is apparently so erotic?

POLT Listening to "Strangelove" by Depeche Mode

Drop it. I have a particle wave ray gun and a bipolar disorder! I have no idea what it might do to you if I pull the trigger. - Doc Magnus, 52 #49

7 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

*snort* Never deny the power of conditioned response.

I don't think it's sexual harassment per se (not intentionally at least), but talk about uncomfortable..

Moosekahl said...

Now that is just the best line ever!

Ms. Lily said...

That is insanely funny, I don't think it's sexual harassment. Sometimes you just have no control and have to say it, it must have really done it for her. lol

Anonymous said...

Why oh why would she announce that to the whole office, weird.

Onanite

Bunny said...

Take the erotic whiskers compliment and shrug it off. (Though would you have whispered in a guy's ear at work like that? Hmm?)

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so funny. I'll have to try that.

Mojo said...

*furiously taking notes*
(Meh. When I talk dirty to a woman it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to me it costs me $2.99 a minute.)