Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm the night watchman, i make the rounds...

I'm going to tonight to see the new Batman movie with some friends. 12:01am, and I'll be in the theater, all a-goose-bumped.

While I am very much looking forward to this, I saw something today on Stephen Rader's Blog that got me even more excited. I doubt it'll get as much media coverage as the Batman movie, and I doubt it will do as well, but just the fact that they're making this movie, and from the trailor, making it well, just gives me that warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy.



wow...watching it again.....wow. Just...wow.

POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olberman" Oil: 130.10 (-4.88); Gas: 4.01 (+.01)

It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emporer has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emporer remains an emporer. - Dream, Sandman #60

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell yeah! Looks like a good one!

Stephen R. said...

Isn't this the hottest trailer?!?!? I love it!!! Can't wait to see the movie!!