Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Waiting for the train, take it to the runway (Part 2)...

Wesley, give him a big round of applause

So, Wesley gets the auf. I am saddened, cause he was the cutest thing on the show...although his dress did suck. However, I think Korto's fins were MUCH worse. My favorites were Terri, Alex and Joe...none of which the judges picked. Of the three they liked, Kenley was my favorite, despite the wacky Elizabethan collar thing going on.

Some notes and quotes I jotted down while I watched the show:

Kelli reminds me of Beverly D'Angelo for some reason.
"Look at you, Drapey Draperson!" - Kelli
"Suede is really sad." All I can do is agree, yes Suede, you are quite sad.
"This is the outside of the dress? ....oooOH!" - Tim Gunn
"I wanna sew some leathah." - Stella
"Blayne? He's 12 years old. What does he know?" - Stella

Wesley Shirtless! In Calvin Klein underwear! Thank God they showed it this week, cause we ain't gonna see him again. And really, he should have been shoved off for those hideous red shoes he was wearing. Still, loss of eye candy is always a reason to mourn.



POLT Listening to "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang

Sunday morning, I'm waking up. Can't even focus on a coffee cup. Don't even know who's bed I'm in. Where do I start, where do I begin? - "Where Do I Begin?" The Chemical Brothers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polt! I finally got a DVR! I can finally start watching this season of Project Runway. What is it about this show that's so damn addicting?

hoteltuesday said...

Terri was my favorite! Why do they pretend she doesn't exist?!