Sunday, July 13, 2008

When I was twelve, at summer camp (Part 12)...

12 For The 12th
July 2008 edition
(yeah, I KNOW I'm a day late...deal with it....)



7:10 am
Me on about to pull into the parking lot at work. I actually work at the building behind the little building in the front.



3:45 pm
While putzing around with my camera on the way home (there was a hot guy standing with his skateboard and no shirt ahead of me, but I didn't get the camera out and ready in time), I accidently snapped this shot of my car interior.



5:50 pm
I spent the evening with the family of A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking. This is their Jack Russel Terrior Missy. She's on my lap, where she spent most of the evening. Sleeping.



5:55 pm
This is ParisPeking Girl #1. She holding her 'princess' doll and the magic wand. Remember that last one, it'll play a part later on.



6:02 pm
This is ParisPeking Girl #3, born only a short time ago. She's laying here sleeping which, like Missy, is what she did most of the evening. Other than sucking some milk fresh from the tap, the rest of the evening, she slept. Didn't fuss a bit.



6:10pm
This is the Lovely Mrs. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, known to her friends as Susan. I'll call her that cause 1) I'm her friend and 2) it's much easier to write than the other title. This is when she told me to make sure ALCMDPP didn't forget he soda while we were getting the food. And that she preferred Pepsi to Coke, which led to an animated argument at the pizza place as I tried to convince him she really DID prefer Pepsi, and he told me he KNEW she preferred Coke. The issue was resolved when we saw they only had Diet Pepsi, but had regular Coke. Still, the enbarrassment on his face, and his non-arguing when we returned home and I told Susan about it, was priceless.



6:40 pm
This is ParisPeking Girl #2. She's more talkative and interactive now with me than in the past. And I was informed that, in addition to Girl #1 who I already knew did it, Girl #2 now prays for my soul as well each night. Hey, I don't mind, I need ALL the help I can get.



6:48pm
We all enjoyed about pizza, except for ALCMDPP who had a sub, Girl #3 who slept through it all, and Missy, who couldn't have any. It's something to wach little kids eat pizza. Girl #2 ate is by clutching it in both hands, holding it vertically and yanking the top narrow point off by biting it and pulling her head in one direction and the remainer of the pizza the other. I wish I had gotten a photo of it.



7:19 pm
This is, of course, Uncle Polt, holding the magic wand. Earlier, this lead to one of the best quotes of the evening, when Susan said,"Girl #1, can Polt be a fairy now?" Laughter and hilarity insued, as I'm sure you can well imagine.



8:05 pm
I finally got a photo of the very elusive and hard to photograph A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking himself! I still haven't decided if it was worth all the effort or not.



10:15 pm
After leaving their house, I was on my way home, and this was the temperature. It didn't seem that hot, as it was night, dark, and there was a pleasant breeze blowing. but still, 81 after 10:00 at night...that's just all KINDS of wrong!



10:40 pm
I had to stop by Wal-Mart and get some essentials before I went home. Primary among the essentials was Pepsi. Gotta have my Pepsi.

then I came home logged on quickly to make a quick post then went to bed. read a bit and went to sleep. And that's why I didn't post these last night. I'm old, I tire easily.

POLT Listening to "Into The Groove" by Madonna

I am upset. I an uptight. I am up to my nipples in Southern Comfort, and you're trying to take advantage of me...FINE! - Arnold, Torch Song Trilogy

No comments: