Monday, July 28, 2008

Collaborate and listen, ice is back i got a brand new invention...

As my regular readers know, each week, on Wednesday nights, I post a review of that night's Project Runway episode. Have done this for like three years so far.

As my regular readers may NOT know, alhough they should, I LOVE www.puntabulous.com. It's a hilarious blog, written by Craiggers, who I want desperately to have sex with (inside joke, sorry). Surprisingly, this post is neither about Puntabulous nor Craiggers.

As my regular readers probably do NOT know, unless they too read the comments on Puntabulous, I have had the pleasure of coming in contact with another commentor named Dave S. We've exchanged several comments back and forth there, and he's commented on my blog a few times. We even talked on the phone once, discussing the movie Shortbus, among other things. And he's an extremely cool, witty, intelligent and talented (not to mention his abs like those of a Roman statue carved from marble) guy who loves Project Runway as well. Perhaps most surprising is that he's straight. Yeah, I know, I was disappointed about it at first too when I saw the abs, but I've gotten over it now. Just took some time, ya know. Oh, sorry, I digress....

Starting this Wednesday night, you'll all be greeted by the first installment of "In & Auf" (Dave S. designed banner pending), a review of that night's Project Runway episode by us both, giving you all the gay and straight man's perspective!

We're both looking forward to doing this, and I hope all of you readers who love Project Runway as we do, will stop by and check it out. And leave your suggestions for improvements, or your comments on the post, or the show itself, whatever.

We haven't got everything totally worked out yet, but we'll "make it work" and be ready by Wednesday night! (oh, come on, like you thought I wasn't going to use that line?)

POLT Listening to "Life Begins At The Hop" by XTC

You can present the material, but you can't make me care. - Calvin & Hobbes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting, and I'm looking forward to it! I do enjoy all of your regular features.

Stephen R. said...

I can't wait!!! Can I be Nina Garcia? CAN I?!?!

Anonymous said...

And don't you know, Craig occasionally makes it back to Providence. One of the times he's up here we'll have to meet up.