Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Trees cannot conceal it, when it's high up in the sky....

My boss sent this to me today. i don't have the software at work to view it on my computer, although he does on his. So then he showed it to me.

I am deathly afraid of heights, and so is he. Watching this, I broke out in a cold sweat and got a bit nauseous. And there are parts of it where I kept backing away from the computer and had to look away, I just couldn't watch the video anymore.

He was laughing, but he was having problems watching parts of it too.



At one point, I said, "There are certain places on this earth a fat fuck like me just ain't meant to go...and THIS is one of them!" I would add to this now that there are certain places on this earth that no one SANE would go, and that place is one of them!

POLT Listening to "1234" by Feist

To be loved, you have to be nice to people every single day, but to be hated, you don't have to do anything at all! - Homer, The Simpsons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too had to keep looking away while watching this...why do they even allow people up there????

Anonymous said...

No way in HELL would I be on that ramshackle thing. It has pieces missing!!! That's like something I'd have nightmares about being stuck on and trying to crawl my way to the end of it...**shudders**

Anonymous said...

This guy was nuts. There is no way I'd go up there, especially with the holes. It is amazing what some people call fun.

Onanite

tornwordo said...

I'm going to make spouse watch it. He hates heights.