Tuesday, July 15, 2008

All the questions drive you insane, pick one...

I've got a new poll up over there in the sidebar. I see a few of you have already voted, but it's open to all. If you haven't done so, please feel free to play along! (yeah, I'm not to proud to beg). To put it another way.....

Vote in the new blogpoll,



Or Bingo gets it!!!!

POLT Listening to "What I've Done" by Linkin Park
(PS, no animals, real or stuffed, were harmed in the making of this post)

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. - Jessica Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Bingo I will get you out. As soon as Polt leave for work. I will come up and free you.

Hold on!!!!!

Aunt Ag

Anonymous said...

(Bruce from Family Guy)..Oh Noooo!

Anonymous said...

oh I voted...don't you worry. I will floo this site with dissent, then you will be forced into show a boob thursdays!
DF

Anonymous said...

B-I-N-G-Ooooh Noooo!!! Do it! I dare ya! I'm going to call the stuffed pet rescue squad!

Polt said...

DF
I'm not real sure how one FLOO s something, but if anyone can, it would be Mr. Steven FURRY! :)

And if you want a Show A Boob Thursday, start your own damn blog. :)

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Bingo is A-Dorable with his little tag. I love him now...