Friday, July 25, 2008

It's all around me, nature is so astounding...

There's a lot of beauty of nature.

There's the warm sun on a green field in mid summer.

There's the muffling quiet of a new snowfall on the city scale, covering everything into powdered cookie quietness.

There's the miles and miles, acres and acres of wheat, corn and other crops blowing in the wind like a lake.

There's the freshly hatched baby birds, chirping away for the food their just returned mother is carrying.

There's the exquisite gymnastics of giant whales in the oceans.

There's the materal gentleness of carrying cubs in the powerful jaws of a tigress.

There's the cool crispness of an autumn day, with both leaves and temperatures dropping.

There's the smell of the sea salt at the beach.

There's the majestic height and presence of high, snow capped mountains.

And then there's THIS beauty in nature:


*SIGH*I've always loved the beauty in nature. Well, no, I actually haven't, but I've always absolutely loved THIS beauty in nature.

POLT Listening to "Let The Music Play" by Rihanna Oil:123.43 (-2.27); Gas: 3.93 (-)

These were merely Italians of their time, who, fathering children as was required of them, and debauching women any chance they got, nevertheless appreicated a plump and juicy young man. - The Vampire Armand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's part of the reason I absolutely LOVE summer. Guys tend to show much more skin and I'm lovin' it.

And I've seen a few in those nice abbreviated shorts, the kind that don't drop below the knee. I so want those to come back big time.

Anonymous said...

In reference to the sentiments leading up to: I sometimes miss having a big forest in the backyard like we did when I was growing up.

I still think the most beautiful thing I've ever seen was when I saw mountains for the first time in Colorado Springs. Even all these years later, I can still remember the feeling!

In reference to: One of the hottest things is wet fabric clinging to buttocks...he's clothed, but not! Makes me feel all tingly.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just marvelous.

Onanite