Wednesday, February 04, 2009

hang around, and get screwed up on you...

President Obama said this:

"I screwed up. I take full responsiblity for it. And I'm taking steps to make sure it doesn't happen again."

Less than a month in office and he's already did something Bushie never did in 8 years in office. Obama admitted to a mistake, took responsiblity for it, and moved on. How different the last 8 would have been bad Bushie been capable of doing so...or even cognizent that he should be so. Loser.

Compare Obama's statement to this little ditty:



Change has indeed come to America.

POLT Listening to "Silver And Gold" by U2

Period military is not the dress code of a straight man. - Owen, Torchwood

1 comment:

Eternal Lizdom said...

"I'm confident that I have" (in reference to the idea of having made mistakes).

OY.

Thank heavens it is a NEW day!