Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm holding on for hero....

Over at Famous Like Me, Donnie V2.0 made himself into a superhero. Well, how could I say not do it myself??


A purple jedi! Sweet! (oh, if only I looked anywhere NEAR that good in spandex) And I even went so far as to make my bosom buddy, my life long chum, my...ward, my SIDEKICK!


Not sure exactly what he's avenging, but that cape can be eaily removed and used to make a comfortable place for someone to lay upon in case of muddy, grassy, or debris covered ground. Or two people perhaps... I'm not really into the pink color scheme, but presumably, but sidekick will be.

You want to be a superhero? Just go HERE and make your own!

POLT Listening to "Vogue" by Madonna

"My people are very creative." "So are mine." "No, your people just create more of my people." - Polt

4 comments:

Tam said...

Merciful? I think not. (I could use some shoes though.)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/ipol28/Tammy/MyHero.jpg

Anonymous said...

Polt, you look awesome as a superhero! But, I'm confused, why does your sidekick have a bear claw on his chest? I thought he was a twink?

Polt said...

He IS a twink, but he's advertising for what he likes: bears. :)

HUGS...

Polt said...

His name is actually Looking-For-Bears Lad! :)

HUGS...