Friday, February 06, 2009

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 48)...

55 Fiction Fridays

Vera, Milly and Agnes were a rambunctious trio.
They were kicked out of the Red Hat Society
for once wearing purple hats and red dresses.
They wanted to show up the old biddies in the club.
So they formed their own club:
The Spinsters With Spoons Society.




The meetings were naturally a rather quiet affair.

POLT Listening to "Another Brick In The WalL, Part 2" by Pink Floyd

I think you should leave. That was really creepy. There's something really disturbing about you. - Simon Cowell, American Idol auditions

7 comments:

g-man said...

I wonder why they were spinsters?
Hahahahaha
Excellent, Clever, and Hilarious as alwqays Polty.
You Rock!
Thanks for visiting, and playing, and starting my day off with a chuckle....G

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Is quiet ever a natural condition? Hmmm....nicely turned! I got one posted...

Mona said...

Yea...it has to be a quiet affair all right :D

lime said...

as one who has been known to hang spoons her own own nose i am most impressed by this feat. as always, i am impressed by your 55. they always crack me up.

Ray Avito said...

Have I mentioned that humans are weird? This was very funny!

Michelle M. said...

Rebels!

Love the old lady names. I've never met a Vera/Millie/Agnes. Some day there will be a bunch of old lady Britneys running around. Weird.

Mary said...

This one cracks me up. I love the picture. I took my first crack at a 55 Friday, but it wasn't quite this funny.

Visit Me @ Randomness of Me