Monday, February 02, 2009

You run around like you're in a big game...

I was, as I expected, unhappy with the outcome of the Super Bowl. It was, however, a great game. Woulda been better had Arizona won, but whatever.

I had a great time at the party. One of my friend's twin sons, Sawyer, was there watching it with us. I teased him all night about his hair being in his eyes, and needing a haircut and so forth. but really, I don't think the hair looks bad on him. I mean, he's 12 years old, and that's the style, so whatever. One needs to pick ones battles, and fighting with a 12 year old over his hairstyle is, to me, wasted breathe.


He did tell me a joke. He started like he was just telling me a story. It went something like this: "Hey, Polt, one day last week, went it had snowed, they wouldn't let us go out to recess at school, so we had to stay inside for it. And we started playing with the UNO cards, but we could finish cause we were playing with some Mexican kids and they just kept stealing the green cards."

Hehehe. I know, a bit discriminatory for those with thin skin, but for a 12 year old's joke, I thought it was pretty funny.

*SIGH*...now if I can just get through the rest of this year listening to all the obnoxious Steelers fans...

POLT Listening to "Galvanize" by the Chemical Brothers Oil: 40.44 (-1.31); gas: 1.86 (+.01)

Continued prayers for Sharon Watson, who is recovering from tree surgery. - church bulletin

No comments: