Monday, February 02, 2009

With a ragged scarf now, i get the feeling...

Earlier today, over on Puntabulous, Craiggers postulated that "Everything Is Gayer In A Scarf". Despite all the evidence he gave, I wasn't convinced. So I thought I'd try the experiment myself.

Before (ie Scarfless):

Doesn't appear overly gay.

Okay, with a scarf:

Nope, no gayer.

Maybe I just need to try a different scarf.

No, still no change.

Maybe one a bit less gray, a bit more brown.

Hmm, nope no change there.

How about a Canadian scarf?

Surpisingly, that didn't make me any gayer either.

Only got one more...

BINGO!

Guess Craiggers was right.

I honestly had NO idea I had so many scarves! I don't even WEAR scarves!

POLT Listening to "Everything" by Alanis Morisette

I was running very fast and my shoe fell off. Wanna see my feet? - Sweet P, Project Runway 4

10 comments:

Tam said...

Actually that Canadian scarf made you look more manly. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tam, it totally did, eh?!

Polt, I laughed out loud to this post! Excellent job.

Eternal Lizdom said...

Hilarious! I needed a good guffaw this morning!

Anonymous said...

The Canadian scarf just made you look like a Hockey fan.
A white cashmere scarf would have been the ultimate gay look

Bunny said...

Thanks - I needed a giggle!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. :-) Polt, you're the straightest-acting gay dude I've ever met. Even a scarf's not going to change that. ;-)

But that last one comes damn close...

Anonymous said...

you're gay?

Onanite

Craig said...

Firstly, I am always right.

Secondly, I loved this post! I'm currently putting on my gayest scarf and declaring this post sthuper!

Michelle M. said...

How cute are you : )?!

That last photo makes me want to HUG you.

S said...

Oh yes, I also vote for the rainbow pride scarf!

:)

Come visit my blog while Im in India, Polty...I wont be there til Sunday, which is Saturday night to you....stay tuned.

:)