Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tail lights heading for spain, oh, and i can see daniel...

Today, I got this large postcard in the mail. It was from the thoughtful Tam, who sent it to me from Barcelona Spain!


I looked at the picture before reading it, and I thought "Phallas shaped building with rainbow lights...this is SO me!" Tam wrote that she saw it and thought, "phallic building - rainbow - Polt!"
Should I be excited that we think alike, or dismayed that I'm so transparent?

Either way, thanks for the card, Tam baby! LOVED it!

POLT Listening to "When I Get You Alone" by Thicke

Oh, you are warped on the inside. - Ianto, Torchwood

6 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Palacios de Polt, Spain edition: ).

S said...

Wow that is a pretty cool building!
How's it going, Polty Poo?

:)

Tam said...

So glad you got it. Great minds think alike they say. :-)

Anonymous said...

Or fools reach the same conclusion?

Totally kidding! It's all great minds think alike.

hoteltuesday said...

Lol. That is so you. I got a postcard this morning and I love it. I didn't know they made long postcards like that. Tam is awesome.

Anonymous said...

What a cool light show and an awesome building. Their light bill must be enormous.

Onanite