Monday, February 23, 2009

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

Ten days ago or so, before I got sick and other things happened, I was at the home of A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking. I was there to *snicker* help celebrate his 30th birthday.

The TV was on and it was set to a seemingly endless loop of Spongebob Squarepants. Well, as I was entertaining the young ParisPekings, and as the TV was on, and as I had heard the themesong like 15 times already that day, I decided we should do a little show.

So I give you Polt And The Lil ParisPekings, with their rendition of "The Theme To Spongebob Squarepants".



Please ignore Ghostie sitting like a lump in the background and not participating.

POLT Listening to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA

"Have you ever eaten alien meat?" "Yeah." "What was it like?" "Well, he seemed to enjoy it." - Jack, Torchwood

3 comments:

lime said...

too cute for words.

Tam said...

Oh yeah, they're cute.

Bunny said...

Incredibly cute, but now my 4-yr-old wants to watch it over and over and over . . .

btw, you sound just like Drew Carey in this clip. I never noticed that before . . .