Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An utterance, information, dont mince words (Part 134)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? Any sort of AIDS charity, and the local hospice. I donate money.
2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on? King sized, 4 poster bed. When you're standing at its bottom, I sleep on the left side.
3. How important is a partners kissing ability? Very important. I mean, its not a deal breaker for fuckbuddy, but if I'm gonna have a continued relationship with someone, they just have to know how to kiss...and do it well. I have no problems giving instruction on that to those of lesser ability.
4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol? No to both questions.
5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it? I'm not a fan of beaches to being with so I certainly wouldn't want to participate in that scene. Grain of sand getting caught in all parts of your naughty bits is not in the slightest bit erotic.
Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use? Well, being gay, my partners and I don't usually have to worry about birth control. Nonetheless, I am a frequent user of condoms.

POLT Listening to "Vogue" by Madonna

You know what? It's exactly identical to a nightmare I had last week. - Simon Cowell, American Idol auditions

No comments: