Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dudes be getting sick, that's how...

Been fighting a particular virulent case of the flu. Headache, joint aches, nausea, uncontrolled releases from both ends of my digestive system. Yeah, fun times. Feeling better today than yesterday, although nowhere near well. This is, in fact, the first time since Sunday night that I've even felt like getting on the computer, so that should tell you something.

Gonna make a few quick posts here and then get back to the couch to watch some more of the Law & Order marathon...what would I have done the last 36 hours without you, Jack McCoy?

POLT Listening to "Beautful Stranger" by Madonna

That's never last. He's gay and she's an alien. - The Doctor, Dr. Who

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dude, what a drag. Hope you're back to good health soon.

Michelle M. said...

Take care of yourself! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Tam said...

Awww. Sorry you are feeling so horrible. Hope you have a good night's sleep and feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, Polt, that flu can be a real mug...

Anonymous said...

So far I've been lucky but then I tend to limit my social contacts during winter and I'm a frequent hand washer.

Hope it goes away soon. I heard about the 12 year old kid in MA who died from the flu just recently. Damn!

Anonymous said...

oh man feel better soon, I hate the flu!

Onanite

hoteltuesday said...

Glad you're feel better (according to your Puntabulous comment). I am too!