Thursday, February 12, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 148)...

Once more, it's that time of the week, time for...


As regular readers of the Palace will know, I've been in some mandated training recently. One of the classes we had to take was CPR/First Aid. The class was pretty laid back, cause there was only 6 of us and the instructor in the class. And all of use there have been on the job for years...I think the newest person was on the job for 8 years or so. And each year, we have to go through this same stuff. So the instructor kept it cool and laid back. And we talked a lot about non-CPR/First Aid related stuff. And we got an hour and a half lunch. And we we left a half hour early. But we got everything covered.


I managed to save my resusitation dummy, who I named Manny, full name Manny Quinn. (yeah, a veritable bottomless pit of originality, am I). But even so, Manny survived to be breathed into and have his chest crushed another day. And frankly, that surprised me, cause Manny seemed rather cold, clammy, and...well, lifeless. I suppose I'm just a miracle worker, eh?

To see what other people posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Let's Go" by The Cars

I want to take Vagina Girl out to a nice dinner before I eat her. - Craig, Puntabulous

11 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Lol! That is too cute. I think Manny Quinn might not be the most original but it's cute.

Happy HNT!

13messages said...

Yay Manny! I knew you could save him! :)

HHNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

He still doesn't look too happy about it though :-) Happy HNT.

Jennybean said...

YAY! you saved him!

HHNT

Tam said...

Manny looks like a nice boy, even if his nostrils are rather disproportionately large. Be happy together.

lime said...

manny owes his life to you.

Ray Avito said...

I believe it was on Criminal Minds last night where this guy was embalming his victims, somehow that popped into my head with this photo...

Kudos on taking the CPR class!

Anonymous said...

I hate to break the news to you Polt but Manny doesn't look so hot and half his body was missing, not a good sign.

Onanite

Maeve said...

You should have put some clothes on him, he might have be less cold!

JW said...

I hope that was the "before" image ... Manny really does not look well :)

Here's hoping you never have to use your new skills, eh?

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I hope he took you out to dinner after :)

When you're finished, let me know how you like that book.