Monday, February 02, 2009

Music, makes the people (Part 2)...

MUSE-IC VIDEOS
Here's the second installment of videos by the band Muse. This is the second song I heard by them, it's called "Supermassive Black Hole". You might remember this from a little bit ago when I posted it mashed-up with Britney. Well here it is in its unadulterated form:



POLT Listening to "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse

I had a boyfriend that used to walk into a room like that. The Grand Entrance. Got kinda boring. Oh, he was one of twins, so I put up with it. Twin acrobats, man. I gotta write that book, even maybe illustrate it. - Jack, Torchwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny...you need to stop by my place. We were thinking alike.

Tam said...

Okay, this video is totally freaky deaky, but I love the song.

Have I commented how much I love your quotes? Well, I do. Sometimes they make me think, but often they make me laugh out loud (literally not in the LOL way). Thanks. :-)