Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 123)...

TMI Tuesdays


1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body? I can only choose one part?
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? Over, definitely over.
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner? Yeah, with Freddie at least once.
4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? Id so, at what age? No never had 'the talk', but they did have a book for me called 'Where Did I Come From?'. I think I first read it in like 4th grade, which woulda made about ten.
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world? Get me to the set of Torchwood so I can meet the actors, yeah, that'd TOTALLY rock my world!
Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you? I'll tell you what it ain't. It ain't reading a book called "Sex God" about how to make my sexlife go from good to great. If my sex life is only good, well that's STILL fucking great cause I'm having sex! I mean how many people would give their left arm to have 'just' good sex? Please. But if you have to read a book to have GREAT sex, then, seriously, you probably aren't very good at sex at all.

POLT Listening to "Mony Mony" by Billy Idol

Well I just can't believe she's making us wait so long. I mean I have better things to do with my time than waitin' around for some concubine to fall outta bed. I mean I could be home watchin' Green Acres. - Suzanne, Designing Women

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny...LOL Right, you would give their left arm?! *blink*

Happy TMI Tuesday...

Polt said...

No, *I* wouldn't give my left arm to have 'good' sex, cause I'm already having good sex. But I had to sacrifice an arm it'd be the left...the right has other...duties that I need it for. :)

HUGS...

Ray Avito said...

I always try to remain calm when I see the toilet paper going under...

Un-sexiest body part, hmmm, nostrils perhaps? Everywhere else is pretty much okay with the exception of feet on occasion.