Thursday, February 05, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 147)...

Once more it's time for....


The last day I work before Christmas each year, I always wear a stupid Christmas tie to work. And last year was no exception. I was wearing my Superman Santa hats tie. I also decided to match my undies with my tie (as people do), and wore my flaming Superman S boxer shorts.

After a rather unsettling lunch, I needed to use the bathroom. And as I sat there, I noticed the overabundance of Superman kitsch in my wardrobe. So, since I had my camera in my pocket even in the bathroom (as people do), I got it out and snapped a photo.


Now if I could simply find a way to justify wearing a set of Superman slippers to work, I'd be all set, eh?

To see what others posted click
HERE.

POLT Listening to "Boys Keep Swinging" by David Bowie

"How do you know that?" "I know everything." - Ianto, Torchwood

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I thought this was pretty cool until I realized what you were doing while taking the picture. Thanks for THAT mental image! We'll just add that to the apron picture!

Oh, those videos were pretty funny!

Ashly Star said...

Lol! I second what TUG said. ;)

Superman is cool but I'm a Batman lover. =)

Happy HNT!

Lucy said...

Well, you could always compromise and do socks rather than slippers. Superman socks would be acceptable work attire than slippers I think :-)

Happy HNT!

Lucy said...

Sorry, that should have read:

Superman socks would be more acceptable work attire than slippers I think :-)

Silly me, I've got sick brain atm.

Moosekahl said...

I think I hear theme music in my head...that's all that is missing :) Happy HNT!

lime said...

superman garb is to you what tie dye is to me.

JW said...

Superman slippers to work? No problem - claim you've hurt your foot and you have to stay out of constricting shoes!

Incidentally, my consultancy fees are quite reasonable for fellow HNT contributors ;)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I am insulted that you said you wear a stupid Christmas tie to work every year but you did not clarify that this year you didn't wear a stupid tie (but a great one) because the person who gave you that tie reads your blog everyday.

Polt said...

well helLO, Amie, I didn't think it was necessary to state what you did because just looking at the photo, you can obviously tell it's NOT a stupid Christmas tie, and jsut as obviously, the person who gave it to me wouldn't be either!

Nice save, eh? :)

HUGS...