Friday, February 27, 2009

Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me (Part 174)...

Frenching Fridays

Again, no theme, just photos of guys kissing.





POLT Listening to "Push" by Madonna

Gay men and women ought to have the same rights as heterosexual men and women - to make contracts, to have hospital visits, to join together in marriage, and I don't understand why it is considered by some people to be a threat to heterosexual marriage. Shouldn't we be promoting the kind of faithfulness and loyalty to ones partner regardless of sexual orientation? - Al Gore, January 2008

3 comments:

Tam said...

I'd say you had an ebony and ivory theme going there, planned or not. :-)

Polt said...

Okay, OBVIOUSLY I did have a theme...it's just when I went to type that line, I forgot that I had a theme and...well, you see the results.

Course, I COULD have just claimed that it was all randomly done anyway... :)

HUGS...

Craig said...

Yeah, I was gonna say, there was definitely a theme! :-)