Thursday, February 26, 2009

Watch me heap up what i've sown, i'm made of peanuts...

Since the Watchmen comes out next Friday night (I'm shivering in nervous anticipation even now), I thought it would be a good time to post this cartoon I found.


I don't recall where I found it, or who did it, but it's sheer genius and I think it's just hilarious.

POLT Listening to "City Of Delusion" by Muse

"You don't have a plan?" "The plan was to get in here." "And THEN what?" "Well, um...then come up with a new plan." - The Doctor, Dr. Who

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! I love Schroder as Ozymandias and Linus is hysterical as the Comedian.

I forgot it is coming out next week. I can't wait!

Eternal Lizdom said...

My husband won tickets to a sneak preview on Monday night- he is very psyched. I'm going to share this comic with him- he'll get it (I don't) and love it, I'm sure!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Showed it to him- he'd already seen it, of course!

Tam said...

LOL That's funny. I like Snoopy.

Anonymous said...

That rocks!! Linus looks so mean!

Anonymous said...

I could totally see Dr. Manhattan sighing "Good Grief" at the antics of these regular humans.