Tuesday, February 24, 2009

TMI Tuesdays

1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter? The chase. Oh, the new sex is great (I hope) but the chase, getting the person to have sex, has always been quite a thrill for me.
2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner? Hmmm, with a reoccuring partner, nah, it’s not the same, the chase I mean. With a regular partner, I suppose the sex itself would be the most exciting part.
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met? Depends on how comfortable I feel with them. But usually, I wear my heart, and my history, on my sleeve.
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with? Well, that’s another story. I mean, I’m over 40, haven’t had a girlfriend since I’ve worked there, and don’t talk about girls. I mean, the only way I could be more obvious was to have "I’m Queer" tattooed on my forehead in big bright letters. However, I don’t talk about my sex life with my co-workers. Mainly cause I don’t think they want to hear it. And some wouldn’t know how to deal with it either.
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child's friend or...)? IF they’re a casual acquaintance, then I’ll probably discuss things related to however I know them (the nieghborhood if it’s a neighber, etc). I don’t go into great detail with casual acquaintances.
Bonus (as in optional): Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life". The best way I can answer both those questions is with two words: Not mine.

POLT

No comments: