Monday, February 09, 2009

You's a private dancer, low riders...

On the upcoming POLT TOUR INTERNATIONAL, I've discovered a group of new backup dancers.



See, I like what Mr. Tan Boxerbriefs is moving up front, and I like the way Mr. Plaid Boxers is moving his hips. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing in front of them to make them backup dancers...probably just wiping the drool from my mouth and doing my best to restrain my carnal desires.

Ticker forthcoming at all Ticketmaster locations.

POLT Listening to "Come Back And Stay" by Paul Young Oil: 39.80 (-.24); Gas: 1.93 (+.04)

Moderating Presidential debates is like trying to teach knitting to drunks. - Keith Olbermann

3 comments:

Tam said...

That was strangely disturbing, but the flips were impressive.

Anonymous said...

Funny, the guy in plaid and the guy in dark blue in the front looked like they were wearing skirts because their boxers were so baggy.

Stephen R. said...

Where did you find this?!?

And when do the damn tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!! :)