Tuesday, February 03, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 127)...

TMI Tuesdays
Each week, these come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/.

1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have? Initially, if we're cuddling before sleep, I want as much contact as possible. Once we start sleeping, I'm generally rolled over, facing away from them, and want as little contact as possible.
2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life? I think it depends on the age and the maturity of the kids.
3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? Probably romance. I'm usually with fuckbuddies, which means they show up, we fuck and they leave. I can prolong the foreplay as long as I like. And with most of them, if I, or one of them, want to try something new, we do. And while there is ample kissing involved, there's not much romance. But you don't expect that with fuckbuddies.
4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great? Passion, a bit of lustful moaning during the kiss, and an agile and deft tongue. Fresh breath helps too.

5. Describe your sex life in two words. Want more?
Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell.... Yeah, anytime I think of the threeway with the two 19 years old I HAVE to smile. The reason should be obvious. Also, I laugh at the time I brought the rough macho-ish guy home, and under his sweatshirt and jeans was a pink bra, white stockings and garter belt. Not that I have anything against that, its just he never mentioned it, and didn't tell me about it. And didn't want to take them off. And it went downhill from there. I prefer to think of the threeway and smile.

POLT Listening to "Speed Of Sound" by Coldplay

Losing is truly the one thing we rarely fail at succeeding in. - Dave Dunseath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the fuck buddy thing for a few years, wasn't really my cup of tea.


That said, I love your bonus answer.