Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The chinese dentist, or the british queen...

This has been up less than a week, and it's already closing in on 2 million hits. It just cracks me the hell up.



"Is this gonna be forever?"BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Poor thing...

I know exactly how the kid feels, even twenty years later, I still remember the time after getting my wisdom teeth cut out. Although I think I was a bit more mellow than poor David.

POLT Listening to "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty

Animals have secret feelings. - Dario, Cooper's Corridor

6 comments:

Tam said...

That was hilarious. That kid is so going to kill his father for taping that some day.

Anonymous said...

Totally! I loved the question: "Is this real life?"

lime said...

poor little guy. that real life line is pretty funny.

Michelle M. said...

Oh - I saw this earlier today! Kids are so adorable when they're all drugged up.

"Is this gonna be forever?" Exactly how I feel about my job...

Eternal Lizdom said...

"You have 4 eyes"

"Yep."

I hadn't seen this yet! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

very funny what a cute kid.

Onanite