Sunday, January 10, 2010

BITS-N-PIECES

NBC's canceling Jay Leno's primetime show. It took too long to happen. In fact, that show should have never occured in the first play. If Leno had any class at all, he'd retire and go bravely into that long dark night never to be seen again. Like Carson did. Carson, now he was a class act. Leno is not. Nor is he interesting. Or even funny.
*****************************************
I have a mutant freak left ear. Every pair of earbuds I have EVER owned, the right one fits and stays in just fine. The left one stays for a short while, and then falls out. It just wont stay in. And since this happens with EVERY pair of earbuds, I can only assume that there's something wrong with my left ear that prevents me from keeping it in. I can only think now of duct tape. But as freak body mutations go, the left earhole really isn't that horrific.
*****************************************
I finally broke down and moved the little heater I had in the bathroom, but never used, down to the living room and have it sitting at my feet. I can't take cold feet anymore. Now they're nice and toasty, just like the rest of me. Yay for non-cold feet!
*****************************************
How 'bout them Cowboys?
*****************************************
And of course, the obligatory Bits-N-Pieces eye candy.


POLT Listening to the Ravens-Patriots football game

"He's bisexual." "I'm gay." "Bob, I was there!" - Rose, Bob & Rose

5 comments:

Tam said...

I think soccer is my new favourite sport.

I DETEST cold feet. I have been known at night to get up and stick my socks on the end o the blow dryer and then quickly pull them on so I can get to sleep since I have no warm body to press them against.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we can have one ear bigger than the other etc. So much for intelligent design I say.

I find I don't have that problem with the Motorola S9's. But they're bluetooth earphones so they won't work with all iPods.

john said...

I have the same problem with earphones! I fixed it by buying earphones with rubber gaskets that come in three different sizes. I use a medium on one ear and a large one on the other and it seems to do the trick.

Hate, hate, hate Jay Leno. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: angry, bitter, little man.

I've been blessed with good circulation. Not only am I rarely cold, but my extremities are always pretty hot. Now if I could get the rest of me to be as hot as the soccer player...

hoteltuesday said...

I have the same problems with earphones too!!!! That makes three of us, so it must be normal.

Michelle M. said...

Me too with the earbuds.

Jay Leno - boo!

I use a hot water bottle to keep my feet warm at night. Socks won't do the trick.