Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 169)...

TMI Tuesdays

These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Ideal amount of sex per week? Alone: 15 times a week. With someone: 5 or 6 times a week. probably not all during the same week, though. Maybe when I was younger, but now, at 42, nope I don't think so.
2. Ever had an online affair? I'm not sure what this means. I've had 'affairs' with people I met online. There are a few guys in Indonesia I know from camming through Yahoo messenger and we play occasionally. If these count, then sure.
3. Are you a member of the mile high club? Nope. Only been on a plane like 4 times in my life and never had the opportunity.
4. Are you predjudice against any particular group of people? Yes. Close-minded, backwoods, redneck, ultra-conservative, judemental, Religious Right (who are actually neither truly religious, nor truly right), homophobic, wingnut Republicans. And unfortunately, there's a lot more of them out there than one would think.
5. What constitutes bad sex? I like the quote that reads, "Bad sex is still good sex cause it's sex."
Bonus (as in optional): Can females ejaculate? Honestly, I have no idea and I don't plan on ever being there to find out whether they can or not.

POLT Listening to "Running On Empty" by Jackson Browne

The leadership of the Republican Party are a bunch of sociopathic maniacs who had their lips super-glued to the ass of the conservative right. - Alec Baldwin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to write the same thing for #5 but I didn't!

Craig said...

Yes! They can ejaculate. I've seen videos!

Groooooss