Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An utternace, information, don't mince words (Part 169)...

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

Would you rather.....
1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm? Eyes that always smile. That way I can affect total strangers without saying a word. Which you'd kinda need to do to use your voice to calm them.
2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her? Oh definitely the latter. Cause in the former, then I've hurt my partner. And its much easier to be the hurtee and give forgiveness then it is to be the hurter and know you've caused it.
3. Have better sex or more money? More money. Cause More money could concievably lead to better sex, while better sex won't necessarily lead to more money.
4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future? Oh read minds ABSOLUTELY! Why would I want to know the future? It'll happen eventually. but to know what other people are thinking, when they're lying and when their not, what they REALLY think of me, yeah, that's what I'd want!
5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? I'm pretty sure we've answered this before but definitely the have sex. Cause sex is just an action, but love involved emotions. I can have sex with someone and still love someone else, but if I love someone, it's a little hard to love someone else as well. Or sincerely.
Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why? I'd have them give me eyes that smile, or more money, or the ability to read minds! Yeah. No seriously, I would have the genie give mom perfect health for as long as she lives, and when her times comes, to have it be a pain free death. She's deserving of no less.

POLT

No comments: