Thursday, January 14, 2010

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 196)...

Once more it's time for...

Well, kids, I think it's time to show you one of my favorite Christmas gifts of last year. A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking got this for me.


It is, in fact, a Snuggie. But if one focused on just the lameness of the Snuggie itself, one would miss what makes this gift so awesome. If one looks closely, one can see it is a Snuggie made of DC Comics Superhero material!!!

Yep, there's Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Shazam, and even Justice League of America crest as well!!! The sheer coolness of the material far outweighs any shame one feels in wearing (or even owning) a Snuggie!

To see what others have put up this week, click HERE

POLT Listening to "Only Happy When It Rains" by Garbage

I once knew a guy who could tie a cherry stem into a knot with his tongue. I was afraid to let him blow me. - Emmett, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

No Wonder Woman?!
Enrico mad face >:O!!