Friday, January 22, 2010

SOme boys kiss me, some boys hug me (Part 201)...

Frenching Fridays

Last week Tam left a comment saying "Some friends and I have determined that the new hotness is the "almost kiss" as depicted in said photo. VERY hot." and then she put a link to this lil beauty:


Since I agree with Tam, and her friends, I've decided to make this week's theme the "Almost Kiss" Kiss. Now Tam, and her friends, and us as well, can enjoy the hotness!





POLT Listening to "With A Little Help From My Friends" by The Beatles

Man's creativity expands geometrically to his greed. - Law & Order

3 comments:

Tam said...

Ooooohhh brilliant my friend. I am going to pass those on to some of the gang. #3 and #5 are great. I think #5 will be my hotties of the day tomorrow.

Kris said...

Howdy Tam's friend Polt. :)

Tam suggested I pop over and check out your almost-kiss kiss goodies. That 3rd one from the top is seriously lovely. *sigh*

In the interests of fellowship, good will and perviness, I thought I'd share too. Some of my fave almost kisses are here: http://tiny.cc/2LB6k

Unknown said...

Hot!!!