Thursday, January 07, 2010

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 195)...

Once more, it's time for...


Since so many people were so concerned about the state of my underwear in last week's post ("BROKEN" is what one commenter said), I decided I'd better show that not ALL my undies are like that.


And I don't just have boxerbriefs. I originally tried the photo with boxers on...but the legs were a bit wide and would reveal things better left unseen on the Palace. And before anyone asks, there was NO stuffing of anything anywhere involved in this photo.

To see what others put up today, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Try A Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding

Christ, isn't ANYONE straight anymore? - Brian, Queer As Folk

4 comments:

Craig said...

Quite scandalous! Oh, and scandalous is a good thing.

Unknown said...

Love this angle. Love this photo.

Dee said...

Great pic - really like your posture too (your back is lovely).

xx Dee

Ashly Star said...

Great picture. =) The stuffing disclaimer made me giggle though. Good for you. ;) Happy HNT!