Sunday, January 31, 2010

It will be, every day in the life of a fool...

Last year, starting on January 1st, I attempted to take a photo of myself everyday. I missed a day here and there, and when my desktop died in August, I lost the first half of that month's photos. But by and large, I got one every day.

I've got some friends in some of the photos with me as well. And I've got some commemorating some of the big events in my 2009: my trips to Toronto and NYC, photos in the new house, the day of the Inauguaral and AJ's suicide, and the time I was deathly ill with the flu.

Unfortunately, I forgot to add a soundtrack of music to it before I saved it, so I'd suggest you put some music on before you start it so you have something to listen to. I've set it up so that each day's photo is up for roughly a second (give or take), and so that come up to a little less than 6 minutes of video.

So if you've got 6 minutes to waste, and some music playing nearby, click below and watch me work my way through 2009, one day at a time.



POLT Listening to "Jumpin' Jack Flash" by The Rolling Stones

Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is. - Gov. George W. Bush, on the Kosovo campagin, 2000

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I noticed through all that? You changed your glasses. I also think I once owned the same pair and lenses that you had at the beginning of the year.

john said...

Very nice. You should smile more, you have a really nice smile. I love the shot of you with a mouth full of food and my other favorite is at 5:33.

Polt said...

john, the one at 5:33, taken outside in the snow, is one of my favorites too!

HUGS...

hoteltuesday said...

Omgz... Holding your card!! Remember that?! And 4:05 is funny. You make similar facial expressions a lot btw. Like you're pressing your lips together!