Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays
These come each week from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. When you masturbate, how long, typically, is your session and what do you think about (other than having an orgasm)? Usually they're not that long, 5-10 minutes tops. And I'm thinking about whatver video may be playing on XTube, or Gayforit, or Male Tubes, or what have you, at the time.
2. Have you ever been "caught" masturbating? Yeah, by mom once. I was like 16 or so. She walked in on me. Que Awkward Robot Dance.
3. Have you ever masturbated in front of your computer? If 'yes' was it for your own purposes or for someone's viewing pleasure? Yes. Mostly for my own enjoyment, but since I have a webcam, and some Asian friends in Indonesia and the Phillippines (among other places) who like doing the same thing, some of the time it's been for someone else.
4. Have you ever attended a group masturbation party? Same-sex or mixed? I was never at a party specifically for masturbation, but I've been in places where there was groups of people involved in various sexual activites in view of other people. And some of those activities were masturbation, so the answer is yeah. And it was always same-sex.
5. When masturbating, as you reach orgasm, do you continue to stimulate yourself without interruption, or do you stop and apply pressure until your spasms subside? Usually the former, although I've done the latter on occasion.
6. Have you ever video'ed yourself while masturbating (solo)? Where are they now? No, I've never done that.
Bonus (as in optional): How often do you use the word "fuck" (or its derivatives) in casual conversation - frequently, occasionally, rarely, never. Rarely, I hope. However much it is, I use it too frequently. Especially when involved in a really good sex act.

POLT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great answers.