Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tired and going to bed, but a quick Project Runway post.

Once more, my likes and dislikes are the polar opposites of the judges. I DETESTED Ping's...thing. I also didn't like Seth Aaron's at all! I did like Jesus's evening gown. I liked Anthony although I hated his dress, he's funny!

Thank GOD, the black chick went home. Her arrogance turned me off entirely. And Jesus was too cute to go the first week. I think the Asian guy's pretty cute too (d'uh), and the guy that was the pirate in his other job and wore the beret throughout the show. So they're my favorites to win.

I kid, I KID! I just want them to hang around for a bit so I can look at them some more. I don't have a favorite yet.

What did YOU think about the show?

POLT

PS
"Models Of The Runway"? No thank you. Listening to vapid size zero's whine about how rough their lifes are? Sorry, I got more important things to do. like sleep. Nite all.

5 comments:

Michelle M. said...

I'm impressed that you know the names already. There seem to be a lot of girls with bangs. I liked the winning dress. And Mila's outfit. I did not like the red zipper dress. There were so many bad outfits!
The girl who was crying all the time can go home - she was annoying.

I watched the Models show. I didn't learn my lesson after last season. Ping had to choose between the last two girls. She cried and carried on. It was ridiculous. Maybe this season will be better.

FunWithGrindr said...

I just don't like Ping. She has this artist's arrogance about her that totally turns me off. I have a feeling that she's going to be one of those designers that at some point will be in the bottom, but then ignore what the judges suggest citing "personal artistic integrity" or some such bullshit.

I personally didn't like Emilio's design. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't a winner in my opinion. Chaz loved it though. It just seemed like stuff was just kinda pasted on with no thought to pattern or blending.

Of the ones that were in the top, I definitely felt that Seth's was the clear winner, but what do I know?

I'm glad Christiane was the one to go home. I thought hers was definitely one of the weakest. And Jesus is just too cute to go home yet!

Speaking of cute: I'm leaning toward Jesse at the moment. I have no idea what he designed in the last episode, but he's adorable. :) And he's from Ohio -- double points! Okay, it's just Cleveland, but at least it's a *suburb* of Cleveland...

I think this is going to be a kickass season!

john said...

I think this season is going to be better than last.

My favorite designs were Jesse and Seth's. I wish we had gotten to see the blouse under Jesse's jacket. I like that it peeked out from under the jacket. Seth's wasn't my taste, but I thought it was a well executed design.

Dave: Interesting take on Ping, I think you may be right.

Tam said...

*suburb* of Cleveland

So he lives in an abandoned factory? :-P I think I'm still traumatized by that town.

hoteltuesday said...

Some of the white guys are decent.